Manduka GRP ADAPT 5mm Mat 71'' - Lapis
- 71” x 26” (180cm x 66cm) - 6 lbs (2.7kg)
- Open cell proprietary PU material offers unparalleled dry grip and ultra-quick moisture absorption.
- Unique weave allows moisture to quickly pass through and be absorbed into the interior foam layer
- 2x greater absorption capacity than the competition.
- Foam Rubber Patent-pending material provides a unique, springy ride.
- Softer cushioning helps protect joints.
- Proprietary rubber composite specifically engineered to provide superior grip to the floor to prevent mat slippage.
Mats designed to absorb moisture (GRP Series) should never be treated with disinfectant as the liquid will be absorbed into the mat and then cannot be thoroughly cleaned out.
Use Manduka’s yoga mat wash and refresh to condition, clean and prevent buildup on the surface of your mat, while maximizing the performance and lifetime of your mat.
Wet a clean cloth with water and squeeze out excess water. Pump foam onto damp cloth, apply pressure and wipe down surface of your mat. Use between two to four pumps of restorative solution for each application. Repeat this process until entire mat surface is complete. Rinse cloth thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. Use a dry cloth to soak up any excess water. Hang mat to dry before rolling and storing.