Manduka eKO Lite Mat 4mm 68'' - Sage
The eKO Lite Mat provides a naturally grippy surface that catches if you start to slip. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
- 68" x 24" (180cm x 61cm) - 4.5lbs (2.2kg)
- 4mm thick natural rubber cushioning for comfort, grip and support
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- 99% latex free and made without any PVC or harmful plasticizers
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
Use & Care
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.