Manduka PRO Mat Long & Wide 79x52" (200 x 132cm) - Midnight
Your very own at-home yoga sanctuary!
The PRO Squared is big enough for two. Plenty of room to roam on your own - or to practice with a partner (Dimensions 198cm x 198cm).
Don't have a dedicated workout room or yoga space? The PRO Long & Wide can transform your living room into a home studio with minimal effort (Dimensions 200cm x 132cm).
|Squared||12kg||198cm x 198cm||6mm|
|Long & Wide||10kg||200cm x 132cm||6mm|
Your platforms for play -
Practice inversions and transitions with ease
Room for all your props, so you can truly unwind in restorative poses
No distractions - just the right size to keep your practice ON the mat
Versatile for any barefoot workout mat – from Burpee to Savasana
Please be aware that with the unique size of these mats, the traditional Manduka dot logo tread that is on our PRO Series is not on the PRO Squared, but is on the Long & Wide. See image for details.
No free shipping for the PRO Squared. Special shipping terms apply to any purchases containing The PRO Squared. Within the EU 29.95€, export countries 49.95€.
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels and check out this blog post for more tips to decrease slip and increase grip.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- Squared: 12kg; 200cm x 200cm; 6mm thick
- Long & Wide: 10kg; 200cm x 132cm; 6mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our eQua® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels to absorb moisture and increase grip. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our eQua® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels
- Because The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not covered under our Lifetime Guarantee
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's Botanical Mat Cleaner.
For further mat care guidance, check out our Mat Care Guide.Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the lifetime guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. Slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, the PRO Series are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.